EventsBACK TO OVERVIEW
16 July 2014
TTIP Twitter Storm!
Wednesday the 16th we will start tweeting all together with the same # at the same time (9am UTC/GMT, 10am UK, 11am Central Europe, 12pm Eastern Europe*)
*time converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
If we are enough, we might trend, if not, we will still reach many people!
What #? What shall I tweet?
Just before the agreed time we will update the link below with the common # and suggested tweets.
Do copy and paste them as much as you like, they are for everyone to use!
- All participating accounts must be coordinated at the same time to start tweeting, in this way it is more likely to become a trending topic.
- Copy and paste tweets rather than retweet (see don'ts)
- Start before the hour, getting started too early can make the strategy fail.
- Don't retweet only, otherwise it will not trend. So copy&paste... steal the tweets!
- Keep the pad private, don't share it with Main Stream Media.