EventsBACK TO OVERVIEW
30 October 2014
Upcoming 30th Oct 01:00 pm ET
What’s Next for US Trade with Europe?
As the US – and most European economies – continue to expand, the opportunity for US businesses to grow by developing business and consumer markets in Europe increases. And according to the US Census Bureau, the value of imports and exports with Europe – $788 billion in 2013 – is growing.
Join our complimentary virtual event, the fourth in our “Trade Horizons” series, as we examine opportunities and challenges with Americas’s cornerstone trading partner – Europe. We’ll look at select sectors and explore the dynamics of key industries, Europe’s burgeoning e-tailing economy and areas of potential growth. To join this interactive event, please sign-up here.
- The impact of lowering non-tariff barriers through the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (T-TIP).
- Trans-Atlantic differentiators: e-tailing, consumer expectations, data management and privacy.
- Culture and politics in European economies; the north-south divide; Turkey and Russia.
- A country-by-country examination of the US’ top European trading partners.
- Focus on manufacturing, automotive, high tech, retail, pharmaceutical and agriculture.
- Made in America: How Europeans view US goods, services and brands.