EventsBACK TO OVERVIEW
09 June 2014
Governance, Multilateralism and Bilateralism
Event will cover various TTIP-related topics including:
- What should trade agreements aim to achieve?
- Are the right structures in place for global trade governance?
- How will a successful Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) shape future regional trade agreements?
Questions and discussion
- How can the ambition of TTIP be realized, given the complexity of US-EU economic relations?
- What are the enforcement and dispute resolution challenges for mega-regional agreements?
Full two day programme can be found here.